After announcement of admission dates, parents seeking for their wards should obtain an application form for registration and a prospectus against payment either in person or by post from the School. All forms complete for registration together with the following enclosures should reach the school office on time.
- The date of birth shown on the registration/Admission form on the T.C. is final and cannot be changed. No affidavit is required for the purpose.
- Admission to all classes depends upon casual vacancies. In such cases the student must produce a T.C. (Counter signed by the competent authority of the state/board that recognizes/affiliate the particular stage of education) and mark sheet from the school last attended.
- A student seeking re-admission will be required to pay admission and other charges afresh.
- Parents /guardians must accompany the student at the time of admission.
- No admission shall be allowed after the dates announced from time to time.